First of all, who doesn’t love crab cakes?! These are so delicious, once you realize just how simple they are, you will be making them weekly!
All you do is combine all of the ingredients, stir, then flip on a skillet! Doesn’t get much easier than that!
Great to bring to any function, or just a great snack to treat yourself! Either way, these are great and totally worth making!
- 16oz Crab meat
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp Fresh chopped parsley
- 3 Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 CUP Breadcrumbs, I used Panko
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for frying
- Add all the ingredients (except the olive oil) to a bowl and gently mix it all together.
- Form the crab mixture into patties, depending on how big you want the patties, I got 10 patties out of my mixture.
- In a skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Place the patties in the skillet, a few at a time (I did 5 at a time), and cook until golden brown, about 5 min per side.
- Gently flip them over and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining patties.
Did You Like it?