The mouthwatering picture catches your attention, but the comforting deliciousness makes you come back for seconds. Crockpot Pork Chops With Apples And Onions is the EASIEST crowd-pleaser you’ll ever make!
I love chops of all kind, but this recipe tops them all. With only five ingredients and hassle-free instructions, Crockpot Pork Chops With Apples And Onions is every home cook’s new favorite “go-to.”
This recipe proves that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. After satisfying everyone at the dinner table, you’ll be adding Crockpot Pork Chops With Apples And Onions to your rotation. Even kids love this recipe, and that’s especially impressive.
Your family will love it so much they’ll request it daily. However, you’ll love it even MORE and will make it more than once a week! Cooking the divine dish in a crockpot saves you time and hassle — in addition to allowing the savory ingredients to intensify.
Crockpot Pork Chops With Apples And Onions tastes even better than it looks. However, the best part about this brilliant recipe is that it’s surprisingly healthy too! It’s delicious, nutritious and sacredly simple.
Here’s how to make Crockpot Pork Chops With Apples & Onions:
- 2 large or one jumbo honeycrisp (or another sweet-tart variety) apple – about .75 lbs
- 1 medium onion
- 4 large thick cut pork chops
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Thinly slice your apples and onions and transfer them to the bowl of a 4 quart crockpot with a high heat setting. Toss them together gently to combine and spread the mixture to cover the base of the bowl.
- Place the pork chops on top of the apple and onion mixture, spacing them evenly apart from one another.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce and water.
- Pour the runny sauce over the pork chops, making sure each one is evenly coated.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until the juices run clear.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by A Clean Bake.