‘I’m a fan of anything with tater tots, but this Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie is my absolute favorite. The secret ingredient to this quick and delicious recipe is what truly sets it apart!
Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie is comfort food at its best. It’s so simple and satisfying that you’ll want to make it more than once a week.
The cheesy goodness and flavorful creaminess combined with the addictive power of bacon is incomparable. It’s hard to believe that a dish this convenient could be packed with so much deliciousness!
Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie is guaranteed to please the whole family — including the picky eaters. The first time I made this, it was gone within seconds. What I love the most about this recipe is that it tastes AMAZING no matter what time of day it is! Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie’s got you covered. It’s also the perfect dish to bring for a potluck party!
So what’s the secret ingredient that turns this tater tot recipe from the ordinary to extraordinary? Just a little bit of Sriracha! It’s not even spicy, but adds a TON of flavor.
Here’s how to make Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie:
- 1 pound (about 3 cups) frozen Tater Tots
- Cooking spray
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Chopped fresh chives, for topping
- Bake the Tater Tots as the label directs. Reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat, turning once, until crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then roughly chop.
- Lightly press the Tater Tots into the prepared dish. Top with the cheese and bacon. Bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream and mayonnaise with the Sriracha. Drizzle the pie with the spicy mayonnaise and sprinkle with chives.
Recipe by Food Network.